Wednesday, December 16, 2009
These aren’t your tradition Suspension Forks, they basically act like a rigid fork that have some give under really hard landings, pretty sweet idea so you don’t loose your pump when you hit the transition.
This is the ideal dirt jump fork, super stiff and rigid when you're flowing a rhythm section or doing tech tricks but takes the edge off really hard impacts and saves your bike and your wrists.
- AMERICAN MADE 60MM DIRT JUMP FORK
- CNC MACHINED STEER TUBE
- POST WELD ‘THERMAL’ TREATMENT FOR STENGTH
- WELDED CROMOLY LOWERS
- 20MM THREAD IN AXLE
- 470MM AXLE TO CROWN (SIMILAR TO OTHER DJ FORKS)
- BLACK ZINC LOWERS W/ HARD ANODIZED AXLE
- LIGHT 5.9 LB DESIGN
- GLOSS BLACK OR GLOSS WHITE FINISH
order yours today!
Posted by dirtwest at 3:32 PM